The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Your Profession.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Wed 08 Jul 2009, 1:51 am

Thank you for your support Matadora.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Wed 08 Jul 2009, 2:03 pm

Tech wrote:
I would like to request the position of Chief Security Officer.

I have previous experience in Human Law and understandings of how legal issues maybe handled on Earth.
I'm very much eager to learn about Vulcan Laws and practices to better myself and assist the Fleet to the best
of my ability.

Thank you for considering me for this position among the fleet.




///OOC: I also enjoy RP and will attempt to play through STO mostly in character.

Sounds good. Will talk this over with Ambassador Sovall. Smile
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 9:46 am

Is the position of tactician still available?
I would love to do this and am interested in also being a soldier
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 11:32 am

[VKF]Weed743 wrote:
Is the position of tactician still available?
I would love to do this and am interested in also being a soldier

Consider it done. Also you can list it in your Bio. page as well.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Fri 24 Jul 2009, 4:13 am

thank you sir
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Sat 08 Aug 2009, 11:09 pm

First of all i expect to be more active on the forums now my comp is running again,and profession wise im pointing towards tactical, with my experince as a guild leader in swg for 3 years ,i have been in many a war and not to be too egotistical we never lost, so my skills could be of use.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Sat 08 Aug 2009, 11:23 pm

Daho wrote:
First of all i expect to be more active on the forums now my comp is running again,and profession wise im pointing towards tactical, with my experince as a guild leader in swg for 3 years ,i have been in many a war and not to be too egotistical we never lost, so my skills could be of use.

Greetings Daho. Great to see you active. We will need a strong military. Your experince will benefit VKF greatly.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 9:56 am

welcome daho, i am a swg vet myself and wow vet good 2 have u aboard
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Tue 11 Aug 2009, 3:05 pm

im hopeing the pvp in sto will be good, im looking forward to breaking out my phaser and logicly whooping some ass lol.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Tue 11 Aug 2009, 4:57 pm

[VKF]Daho wrote:
im hopeing the pvp in sto will be good, im looking forward to breaking out my phaser and logicly whooping some ass lol.


Me as well Wink
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Wed 19 Aug 2009, 10:02 pm

[VKF]Daho wrote:
im hopeing the pvp in sto will be good, im looking forward to breaking out my phaser and logicly whooping some ass lol.

Ive been thinking lately and im not convinced that only tactical is the only area i should focus on, i may dable into science and diplomacy. oh i dunno yet still got plenty of time to decise lol.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Sat 22 Aug 2009, 10:46 pm

I look forward to working side by side with daho with the tactical stuff, it ought to be an enriching experience for the both of us i know we will learn much from each other
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Sat 22 Aug 2009, 11:07 pm

[VKF]Weed743 wrote:
I look forward to working side by side with daho with the tactical stuff, it ought to be an enriching experience for the both of us i know we will learn much from each other

i agree its gonna be good being part of a team again.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:02 am

LogicalSpock wrote:
I will be a scientist, but I also plan on heavily upgrading my ship with advanced weaponry.
Also, since we are a Vulcan fleet, you might want to remove the emoticons.


I Agree emotions can be ilogical but im half human so i have found a unique ballence.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Thu 01 Oct 2009, 4:53 pm

LogicalSpock wrote:
I will be a scientist, but I also plan on heavily upgrading my ship with advanced weaponry.
Also, since we are a Vulcan fleet, you might want to remove the emoticons.

Greetings...Controling our emotions is what us Vulcans will strive to do. As a Cadet on this Fleet...To give this type of order is not in your place to do at this time...
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Fri 02 Oct 2009, 10:37 pm

i understand thet show of emotion is discuridged as a vulcan, but i cannot deny part of my heritage and i hope my fellow vulcans can understand the logic of wanting to fully understand where i came from.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Sun 11 Oct 2009, 2:27 am

My friends it is true that emotions are illogical but our feelings serve us well, it would be unwise to block all emotion out. If i may say so a pilot will fly with his emotions because he knows that his feelings will serve him well, becuase with feelings we have instincts, insticts that tell us to keep going and win or just ot have a feeling to pull out and survive. I am not disagreeing with the vulcan council that all emotion must be destroyed but that emotion must be used, emotion makes us strong and at the same time foolish, emotion must be used when the time demands it.

I hope you understand my meaning
Live long and prosper Cpt weed743
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Mon 26 Oct 2009, 9:31 pm

[VKF]Weed743 wrote:
My friends it is true that emotions are illogical but our feelings serve us well, it would be unwise to block all emotion out. If i may say so a pilot will fly with his emotions because he knows that his feelings will serve him well, becuase with feelings we have instincts, insticts that tell us to keep going and win or just ot have a feeling to pull out and survive. I am not disagreeing with the vulcan council that all emotion must be destroyed but that emotion must be used, emotion makes us strong and at the same time foolish, emotion must be used when the time demands it.

I hope you understand my meaning
Live long and prosper Cpt weed743

Well said Captain, I would also like to add that it is the Vulcan who controls emotion, not the emotion that controls the Vulcan. Emotion can be an energizer of logic and strategy, and we Vulcans excel at using our minds both individually, and in synergy. I believe that is one of the great strengths of our race.

LL&P, Captain Keysailor
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:16 pm

As my background is weighted in both science and law enforcement, I will attempt to develop my career along both Science and Tactical areas.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Tue 27 Oct 2009, 1:05 am

[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
As my background is weighted in both science and law enforcement, I will attempt to develop my career along both Science and Tactical areas.

Very logical indeed. This will be noted. Science and Tatical....Good fields of study. Do you know what class of star ship you want to fly? I havnt made up my mind yet but Im leaning towards Escort...
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Tue 27 Oct 2009, 1:14 am

[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
As my background is weighted in both science and law enforcement, I will attempt to develop my career along both Science and Tactical areas.

Very logical indeed. This will be noted. Science and Tatical....Good fields of study. Do you know what class of star ship you want to fly? I havnt made up my mind yet but Im leaning towards Escort...

I am working up my bio now, but feel that a Discovery-class long range science vessel would be a good choice. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Tue 27 Oct 2009, 1:24 am

[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
As my background is weighted in both science and law enforcement, I will attempt to develop my career along both Science and Tactical areas.

Very logical indeed. This will be noted. Science and Tatical....Good fields of study. Do you know what class of star ship you want to fly? I havnt made up my mind yet but Im leaning towards Escort...

I am working up my bio now, but feel that a Discovery-class long range science vessel would be a good choice. Thoughts?

Sounds most logical giveing your fields of study. Science is the epitome of us Vulcans. You will do well in this field of study.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan



PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Sun 22 Nov 2009, 5:04 am

Sir with permission i would like to lead a team of strategists when sto comes out, i would like to host an interview process to gather only the most brilliant tactical minds.
Already in mind i have DAHO who would be a great asset to the team
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Mon 23 Nov 2009, 11:31 am

[VKF]Weed743 wrote:
Sir with permission i would like to lead a team of strategists when sto comes out, i would like to host an interview process to gather only the most brilliant tactical minds.
Already in mind i have DAHO who would be a great asset to the team

i apreciate your confidence in me.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]bloodsword
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Fri 29 Jan 2010, 12:56 am

im going tac and battle officer, i love battles.. im a raider and a fighter,, thats what i like to do.. KICK ASS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Profession.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Here it is
» Camaar profession list updated: August 2016
» requested gifts/ helpers/ profession/ unlock rooms

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet :: Starbase: Vulcan Prime :: Career Center-
Jump to: