The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy

Go down 
+2
[UFP]RuslanLee
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 5:35 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Hm i hope no, since in first time when i heared about new forum, forum worked for me without problem but now i don't know whats happened.

Greetings, I checked with tech support on the webhost (Network Solutions) and their engineers are working on a problem with certain IP groups - websites won't allow connections. This is apparently affecting some IPs/ISPs in the UK and Europe. The engineers are working on this as a top priority, and expect to have the situation resolved sometime today.

This has nothing to do with the US East Coast blizzard affecting my local area (Wash. DC), we are getting power outages and tons of snow (we're at 26" and still going strong at about 2"/hour). Mother Nature is going for a record here.

Regret the lack of site access, and will advise when it is resolved.

Regards, Keysailor, Fleet XO
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

Understood, thank you Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

Well finaly i can came to the forum , and i created a new account. What next?
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 7:53 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Well finaly i can came to the forum , and i created a new account. What next?

Ambassador Vishion will grant you diplomatic status and establish your Embassy at the new space. We will see you there!

Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Thank you but one thing, after when he gave me this access now i see only this "[UFP]Ruslan Lee, you do not have permission to access this page" and don't see the other subforums, only "Forum How-To"
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:05 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Thank you but one thing, after when he gave me this access now i see only this "[UFP]Ruslan Lee, you do not have permission to access this page" and don't see the other subforums, only "Forum How-To"

I'm guessing that you'll need to log out of your account, and then back in after clearing the cookies. Ambassador Vishion is looking into this as well. Can you pm on the new forum? Try sending a pm to either [VKF]Vishion or [VKF]Keysailor and we can pick up the issue there.

We both looked at your profile and it is just like [UFP]Ciaran's profile, so you should have the same visibiity and rights (and access to your Embassy). I regret the technical difficulties, we are all getting used to the new forum mechanics. I am confident that ultimately it will prove to be a good move for us, but alas, we cannot avoid some growing pains.

Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:05 pm

I fixed your account I accidentally blocked ambassadors from watching the forum.

Your all set now,

My Apologies for the inconvience
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 6:04 am

No problem, thank you Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:15 pm

Well another things
1. I can't post reply.
Quote :
Welcome to your new Embassy!
Greetings and welcome! We hope that you will visit your Embassy often, and find this a place of safety and rejuvination. Below is our list of Fleet contacts, the current status of alliance between our two Fleets, and a copy of our current alliance document(s), if any.

VKF Contact: VKF Ambassador Vishion, Kevet-Dutar

[UFP] Contact:

Alliance Status: NAP in negotiation

Alliance Document(s):
We have already NAP Pack between [UFP] and [VKF]
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm

A that must have been a mispost, We are under negotiations with another fleet, it is indeed true that, there is a NAP between us, our official records in the ambassadors office on the new forum show that. I will set these thigns straight right away.

--EDIT--

You should be able to post now, and I fixed the NAP
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 7:16 pm

Understood, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet :: Alliance :: Ambassador's Office-
Jump to: