The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Go down 
+14
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]greyknight
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Keysailor
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]neos300
[VKF] Thopok S'regoR
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Daho
beast17
MacQueen
vulcanpinch123
Srell Stonn
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 5:40 pm

Greetings. Introduce yourself to the Fleet and tell a little bit about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Srell Stonn
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:16 am

Hi my ingame name will probably be something like SrellSurak....or something similar. I am nearing my twentieth year alive, and I'm a compulsive gamer. Im also what some would call a geek/nerd...in many different fields....anyways live long and prosper. \\//
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:33 am

xspockx wrote:
Hi my ingame name will probably be something like SrellSurak....or something similar. I am nearing my twentieth year alive, and I'm a compulsive gamer. Im also what some would call a geek/nerd...in many different fields....anyways live long and prosper. \\//

Greetings xspockx. Welcome to the Vulcan Fleet. Glad that you join up. And the first at that. Im looking at building one of the best Fleets in STO and with your help I know we can achieve great things. What field of study will you be working in? Feel free to look around and I will be in touch with you as well. Also are you registered in STO if so whats you name their? Ok...talk to you soon. If you have any questions just ask.....Kuhr. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 9:29 pm

Hi, my name is Satory and I'm a Commander with Gemini Fleet and part of their Diplomatic Corp.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Treaty discussion with Gemini   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 9:35 pm

satory wrote:
Hi, my name is Satory and I'm a Commander with Gemini Fleet and part of their Diplomatic Corp.

Greetings...this is Captain Kuhr. Yor sent me an invite to open a treaty with Gemini. Are you here to discuss this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 9:32 pm

Im 20 and I'm not sure what my in-game name will be, ive been playing WOW since it came out and have done everything you can in that game so im very MMO experienced. I'm pretty much a gamer nerd lol. I like star trek i remember watching it with my dad since as far back as i can remember, i know the basic stuff like races and some of the starships, but im looking to learn more as i play the game, and thats about it lol. Im not sure what i want to be yet im thinking human and medical, engineering or combat.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Greetings From The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 9:50 pm

jpinion88 wrote:
Im 20 and I'm not sure what my in-game name will be, ive been playing WOW since it came out and have done everything you can in that game so im very MMO experienced. I'm pretty much a gamer nerd lol. I like star trek i remember watching it with my dad since as far back as i can remember, i know the basic stuff like races and some of the starships, but im looking to learn more as i play the game, and thats about it lol. Im not sure what i want to be yet im thinking human and medical, engineering or combat.

Welcome to the Vulcan Fleet. It is good to have you here. Our mission is to build the finest Federation Fleet in STO. It is an honor to have you join us in this lofty goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:58 pm

Quick question, do we have or are we going to have a ventrilo, and do we have a logo
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:17 pm

jpinion88 wrote:
Quick question, do we have or are we going to have a ventrilo, and do we have a logo

Greetings Jpinion88. Ventrilo is something that can be look into as more members join. Im working on a Logo and open for suggestions as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vulcanpinch123
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
vulcanpinch123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 8:31 pm

well my vulcan name will be ughhh i hope you can help me with that im only 13 but i now a lot about star trek and at least i now the sence that vulcans are the best race in star trek it is logical
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 9:51 pm

vulcanpinch123 wrote:
well my vulcan name will be ughhh i hope you can help me with that im only 13 but i now a lot about star trek and at least i now the sence that vulcans are the best race in star trek it is logical

Welcome to the Vulcan Fleet...great to have you...You need a name...I check on one and will get back with you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 3:27 am

Hello This is Captain Jean-Luc Picarde. I will earnestly try to use Picarde as my in-game name but I sincerely doubt it won't already be taken. I will give an update on what it is when the game comes out. I am a semi-experienced MMO gamer. I play Lord of the Rings Online where you can find me on the Nimrodel server as Jongrim.

I really am looking forward to the coming out of this game. The Next Generation Series really makes Star Trek for me. Not a really big fan of most of the other series.

I am really looking forward to this game and really hope I can get in on some beta testing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 4:38 pm

Hello Im Captain Imperial1
I'm so glad to be here in this fleet.
And will help out on ever thing I can
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 4:59 pm

Imperial1 wrote:
Hello Im Captain Imperial1
I'm so glad to be here in this fleet.
And will help out on ever thing I can

Great to have you on the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Feel free to state your opionion and ideas. This is a young Fleet and all thoughts are welcome.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 3:59 am

solkar wrote:
Greetings, my in-game name will be Solkar.
I enjoy roleplaying and am very much drawn to the chance to emerse ourselves in Vulcan culture (and warfare!)
My gaming experience includes a several years of UO and a little exp in EQ & WOW. Mostly UO tho.
I've had my eye on Mortal Online and have been reading some about DarkFall...
but it's Star Trek Online that has me hooked already!
I'm pretty busy irl, but I make time for the things I love. STO will have to be one of those!
I look forward to hanging out with fellow Vulcan enthusists. rabbit

Greetings Solkar and welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Were looking at makeing a Vulcan Fleet that will stand the test of time and glad that you are willing to be a part of this Epic journey. Please, look over the forums and state what field you will be studying in. If you have any questions feel free to ask them as well. Admiral Kuhr out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 4:25 am

solkar wrote:
Greetings, my in-game name will be Solkar.
I enjoy roleplaying and am very much drawn to the chance to emerse ourselves in Vulcan culture (and warfare!)
My gaming experience includes a several years of UO and a little exp in EQ & WOW. Mostly UO tho.
I've had my eye on Mortal Online and have been reading some about DarkFall...
but it's Star Trek Online that has me hooked already!
I'm pretty busy irl, but I make time for the things I love. STO will have to be one of those!
I look forward to hanging out with fellow Vulcan enthusists. rabbit

Great to have you on the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet.
I'm the Ambassdor for this fleet and hop to see you around here.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 11:34 pm

solkar wrote:
Hmmm what field of study...
I believe I'd like to pursue the Sciences, but I'm not sure what this would entail with regards to The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. I'm not sure how much time I can put in due to irl stuff and a wife that never truly understands gaming. But like I say, we make time for the things we love.
I'd like to have a hand in exploration. How's that? Science and Exploration.
For Science, do I need to break it down further? ie: Alien Botany or Quantum Physics?

Belive me, I do understand about rl issues. This Fleet will not force you to play 24/7 and drop real life issues. Just devote enough time to stay current. Also, your looking at the Science field I see. Good choice. How this field is broken down is not yet known to us at present. Exploration will be a main thing for this Fleet. Deep Space Explortion will be a must and will be discuss in details in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 1:35 am

Hello, I am Keysailor, an explorer and mystic. I search for inner truth as part of the cosmic awareness, and am a practitioner of universal life force. I seek knowledge and truth through exploration and discovery. The sciences and exploration of the universe goad me to take corporal risk for ephemeral gain. I seek a federation alliance with logic and intuition as my guide. Is the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet right for me? This will reveal itself in time as I interact with Fleet entities. Live long and prosper, and may you see light at every darkness!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 1:58 am

Keysailor wrote:
Hello, I am Keysailor, an explorer and mystic. I search for inner truth as part of the cosmic awareness, and am a practitioner of universal life force. I seek knowledge and truth through exploration and discovery. The sciences and exploration of the universe goad me to take corporal risk for ephemeral gain. I seek a federation alliance with logic and intuition as my guide. Is the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet right for me? This will reveal itself in time as I interact with Fleet entities. Live long and prosper, and may you see light at every darkness!

Greetings Keysailor. Great to have you join the Vulcan Fleet. We need Explorers, for we will be doing a lot of this when the time comes. Search out the Forums and post questions as well. I hope you will gain enlightnment with us for we do seek such guidence...Also, to get your Avatar up, Click on Profile, once their look under the Log Out and you will see Avatar to your right. Hope that helps.....Again, good to have you on The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Fleet Admiral Kuhr out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 2:06 am

My thanks to you Fleet Admiral Kuhr, my eyes missed the plain truth, I will endeavor to see more clearly. Exploring the galaxy is a noble cause to which I would be most apt IMHO, and so I will begin by exploring and questioning this forum to discover its truths and its needs, in hopes I will be of use. Live long and prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 2:10 am

Keysailor wrote:
My thanks to you Fleet Admiral Kuhr, my eyes missed the plain truth, I will endeavor to see more clearly. Exploring the galaxy is a noble cause to which I would be most apt IMHO, and so I will begin by exploring and questioning this forum to discover its truths and its needs, in hopes I will be of use. Live long and prosper!

Anytime Keysailor....Admiral out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 10:40 am

Keysailor wrote:

Glade to see new member's
and be part of this fleet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 6:26 pm

Hi I am 13 years old and am a big fan of the ENT series. I love the Vulcan people and was wondering if I could join your fleet.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 6:28 pm

BammBamm69 wrote:
Hi I am 13 years old and am a big fan of the ENT series. I love the Vulcan people and was wondering if I could join your fleet.

Greetings...What brings you here to Vulcan BammBamm69?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 6:46 pm

I was serching Star Trek looking up the new movey and saw www.startrekonline.com saw your link and thought I would join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next