The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Hi from AdmaralPicard VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi from AdmaralPicard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]AdmaralPicard

Hi from AdmaralPicard Empty
PostSubject: Hi from AdmaralPicard   Hi from AdmaralPicard Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

Hi My name is AdmaralPicard i am wating for the beta pack to download i might have a vulcan name when i sign up but i dont know what name i will be.
I am an avid gamer but with exams coming up i dont know when and what
time i will be online.I am mostly into exploration and combat but i will work on
other feilds if needed.
Goodbye for now or as vulcans say it.
Live Long and Prosper!.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Hi from AdmaralPicard   Hi from AdmaralPicard Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:38 pm

Hello, are you interested in joining the VKF? Right now most of us are in-game working the open beta. I just popped in here for a sec and saw you were online and had posted here.

We have room for you if you're interested, feel free to browse around and pm me if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Keysailor
Back to top Go down
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]AdmaralPicard

PostSubject: Re: Hi from AdmaralPicard   Hi from AdmaralPicard Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:41 pm

I will i would like to be an enginer on a station like cheif obri'an or in a ship defending one just let me know what you need and i will be there when my beta is downloaded(propberly it will be finnished when the beta ends!).And i will buy the game when i can so.Live Long and Prosper!. Smile
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: Hi from AdmaralPicard   Hi from AdmaralPicard Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

Greetings,

I'm pleased you've decided to join our fleet and I look forward to speaking more with you on the forums and I hope to see you ingame on the open beta before it ends, otherwise I hope to see you ingame when it launches.
I feel I should introduce myself, I am Ot-lan Kikki, as well as Ambassador to other fleets. You will find my wandering around the Alliance forums mostly, but also the tactical forums.

If you find yourself with questions to ask, then please don't be shy - I won't bite, unless of course it's Keysailor, then comes the exception, hehe Razz

Hope to speak more to you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from AdmaralPicard   Hi from AdmaralPicard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from AdmaralPicard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet :: Starbase: Vulcan Prime :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: