The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Go down 
+14
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]greyknight
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Keysailor
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]neos300
[VKF] Thopok S'regoR
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Daho
beast17
MacQueen
vulcanpinch123
Srell Stonn
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Daho

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:02 am

Akalabet wrote:
Greetings and Well met.

I am Akalabeth. I am hoping no one else uses that name. I seriously doubt anyone would but never know I cant still be the only Ultima fan left alive out there.

I'm 60 year old and have been a Star Trek fan since it originally came out. I have played several online games such as Diablo 1, Ultima Online, Star War Galaxies, Earth and Beyond, Lord of the Ring, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Pirates of the Carribean, Eve, and most recently Warhammer and Aion.

I received a STO website message from Hvati which quite impressed me which is why I'm applying for the fleet.

I preordered the game and am hoping it turns out to be pretty good.

Do you folks use a program like Ventrillo or team speak? if yes I have vent installed atm.

I am easy to get along with and play practically everyday. I'm quite when I'm tired but have been known to tell really bad oneliners so you're being warned LOL.

Greetings welcome to te fleet we have a ventrilo ran by me the information is as follows.
ip/username :V02.DARKSTARLLC.COM
port:3816
password: vulcan

we hope to hear from you soon, live long and prosper.

Well I have to log, work tomorrow. Hope you'll consider me and am looking forward to meeting you all in game...........Akalabeth

Greetings welcome to te fleet we have a ventrilo ran by me the information is as follows.

we hope to hear from you soon, live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Sykar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:26 pm

Akalabet wrote:
Greetings and Well met.

I am Akalabeth. I am hoping no one else uses that name. I seriously doubt anyone would but never know I cant still be the only Ultima fan left alive out there.

I'm 60 year old and have been a Star Trek fan since it originally came out. I have played several online games such as Diablo 1, Ultima Online, Star War Galaxies, Earth and Beyond, Lord of the Ring, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Pirates of the Carribean, Eve, and most recently Warhammer and Aion.

I received a STO website message from Hvati which quite impressed me which is why I'm applying for the fleet.

I preordered the game and am hoping it turns out to be pretty good.

Do you folks use a program like Ventrillo or team speak? if yes I have vent installed atm.

I am easy to get along with and play practically everyday. I'm quite when I'm tired but have been known to tell really bad oneliners so you're being warned LOL.

Well I have to log, work tomorrow. Hope you'll consider me and am looking forward to meeting you all in game...........Akalabeth
Welcome Akalabeth, I am glad you decided to join us, hope to see you in open beta. Have you decided on a career path in STO?
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Aka

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

Thanks for the greetings and info on ventrillo.

I am thinking I may make a healer type as my first character. But might change my mind, let me know where the guild, oops fleet is weak in and I may create that type. I just enjoy playing these games period so if we already have enough healer I can create another type.

Wife and I buying a condo, just waiting for the finanacing so if I dont log on for awhile its not because I lost interest. We should be moved into our new pad hopfully by the end of next month.

I did read the rules and see you folks use Team speak, just let me know for sure which you all prefer and I can accomodate.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 2:22 pm

[VKF]Aka wrote:
Thanks for the greetings and info on ventrillo.

I am thinking I may make a healer type as my first character. But might change my mind, let me know where the guild, oops fleet is weak in and I may create that type. I just enjoy playing these games period so if we already have enough healer I can create another type.

Wife and I buying a condo, just waiting for the finanacing so if I dont log on for awhile its not because I lost interest. We should be moved into our new pad hopfully by the end of next month.

I did read the rules and see you folks use Team speak, just let me know for sure which you all prefer and I can accomodate.

Greetings and welcome Akalabeth, I am pleased that you made the choice to join the VKF. RL always takes precedence, but you are welcome anytime you can be here or in-game. I look forward to working with you as we progress in STO. If you choose the Science profession as your field, please visit the Chief Science Officer's thread, report in, and read through the preliminary information I have posted there.

I believe we are fairly even between the career fields so far. We will likely identify any weak areas once we go into open beta beginning Jan. 12th. Since we are a world-wide Fleet, I expect time zone differences to be the primary issue when working in group play (not to mention those other pesky RL aspects).

I have taken the habit (and recommend it) to connect to Ot-lan Daho's Vent server anytime I am online in this forum. Anytime you see me listed in the "Who is Online" section at left, feel free to speak up on Vent, or use the chatbox above. I am hoping we can all get together on Jan. 9th on Vent for an initial discussion before we begin open beta.

Look forward to seeing you online and in-game!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:17 pm

Greetings everyone,

My name is Joshua or Josh for short. I have been following the news updates of STO for some time now, but only recently joined the actual forum for STO. I'm still catching up with the developers notes on the game its self which is providing me with what I believe to be basic and advanced information on the game in preparation for it's release. I've already pre-ordered the game and fully intend to take part in the open beta which is upcoming. I consider myself a fan of Star Trek, especially Star Trek Voyager - most certainly my favourite Star Trek of them all. Out of curiousity on that part, what is all your favourite Star Trek series?

I currently am studying A levels at college - I promise you this, they aren't easy but they are manageable enough to remian active on MMORPG sites such as STO. I've left the likes of World of Warcraft and EvE in order to be able to successfully put time and dedication into STO and ultimately this fleet, therefore I have experience in terms of online gaming. Further more, my knowledge on computers is what I would consider to be delevoped and any computer issues that people may be having, I will more than likely be able to assist with. Furthermore, I was previously an admin of a forum and the general controls for such where more complex than this forum (no offense to this forum intended as this is brilliant also) It's just to stess the fact that I know my way around forums. On that note, I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me the proper permission powers to see the full extent of the forum (or at least the amount I am meant to be able to see) as currently that isn't the case.

My personal goals for STO are as follows in the briefest form I can give so not to make this introduction so very long winded: I hope to develop good relations with other people on the same faction - fleet members and none fleet memebrs (perhaps and hopefully even allies) I hope to explore the vast regions of space within the game and I hope to develop my military power to make my ship as militarily strong as possible for the defense of this fleet and the capability to attack when necessary. Since I was once apart of a great many RPG sites, I would not mind doing such again. As for which I would prefer between PvE and PvP, this is a difficult one for me, but I would have to go with PvP initally because it seems to lure me more in than PvE - Although I wouldn't mind doing both given the option. For a career path within this fleet, I would most appreciate something along the lines of maintaining the peace amongst the fleet internally and externally, this includes military defense and offence. Basically, I would like a position relating to the military at it's closest possibility so that I can work my way up in the ranks. The race of my character is intended to be Vulcan.

I hope the above is enough information and should you require something more, please let me know.

Lastly, I look forward to playing in-game with you all and let us work together to make our fleet the strongest and the most influential within the STO game.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:17 am

[VKF] Kikki wrote:
Greetings everyone,

My name is Joshua or Josh for short. I have been following the news updates of STO for some time now, but only recently joined the actual forum for STO. I'm still catching up with the developers notes on the game its self which is providing me with what I believe to be basic and advanced information on the game in preparation for it's release. I've already pre-ordered the game and fully intend to take part in the open beta which is upcoming. I consider myself a fan of Star Trek, especially Star Trek Voyager - most certainly my favourite Star Trek of them all. Out of curiousity on that part, what is all your favourite Star Trek series?

I currently am studying A levels at college - I promise you this, they aren't easy but they are manageable enough to remian active on MMORPG sites such as STO. I've left the likes of World of Warcraft and EvE in order to be able to successfully put time and dedication into STO and ultimately this fleet, therefore I have experience in terms of online gaming. Further more, my knowledge on computers is what I would consider to be delevoped and any computer issues that people may be having, I will more than likely be able to assist with. Furthermore, I was previously an admin of a forum and the general controls for such where more complex than this forum (no offense to this forum intended as this is brilliant also) It's just to stess the fact that I know my way around forums. On that note, I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me the proper permission powers to see the full extent of the forum (or at least the amount I am meant to be able to see) as currently that isn't the case.

My personal goals for STO are as follows in the briefest form I can give so not to make this introduction so very long winded: I hope to develop good relations with other people on the same faction - fleet members and none fleet memebrs (perhaps and hopefully even allies) I hope to explore the vast regions of space within the game and I hope to develop my military power to make my ship as militarily strong as possible for the defense of this fleet and the capability to attack when necessary. Since I was once apart of a great many RPG sites, I would not mind doing such again. As for which I would prefer between PvE and PvP, this is a difficult one for me, but I would have to go with PvP initally because it seems to lure me more in than PvE - Although I wouldn't mind doing both given the option. For a career path within this fleet, I would most appreciate something along the lines of maintaining the peace amongst the fleet internally and externally, this includes military defense and offence. Basically, I would like a position relating to the military at it's closest possibility so that I can work my way up in the ranks. The race of my character is intended to be Vulcan.

I hope the above is enough information and should you require something more, please let me know.

Lastly, I look forward to playing in-game with you all and let us work together to make our fleet the strongest and the most influential within the STO game.

Great to have you with VKF Cadet! Looking forward to seeing some of your skills here as well. Nice write up. Wink
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Sykar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:59 pm

[VKF] Kikki wrote:
Greetings everyone,

Welcome to VKF, Ne-Lan Kikki! I look forward to playing with you and our other Fleet members in open beta and when the game releases. I'm sure with your that with your experience MMO's and such that you'll fit right into our Vulcan fleet.
P.S my favorite series are TNG and TOS
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:59 am

T'nar pak sorat y'rani, Ne-lan Kikki, it is good to have you here in the VKF. I am certain it will be most pleasing to work with you in-game as we crush the opposition, discover and share new experiences in the quadrant, and create the most potent fighting force in the galaxy - the VKF.

(OOC) as to my favorites, in the TV series, I enjoyed most TNG, Voyager, DS9 and TOS - and I am old enough to have seen TOS in its original airing. For the movies, my favorites were First Contact, The Undiscovered Country, Generations, and the latest (in an alt. universe).

(IC) It is good that we share the same values and goals, it is my belief that this strength of the VKF will be the factor that sets us off from the myriad other Fleets, and will indeed yield our fruit - to "make our fleet the strongest and the most influential within the STO game." Well said! Live Long and Prosper my new brother!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:15 pm

T'nar pak sorat y'rani, Ot-lan Sykar and Tra-lan Keysailor,

I look forward to playing in-game with you both and would be most honoured to fight alongside you both during battle or travel alongside the both of you during exploration. In time, I hope that the VKF will be a force both respected amongst our allies and feared against those that would threaten the security of our fleet.

The waiting part of the release of the game is killing me though. Hopefully my mind will be eased with the upcoming open beta, enough at least to allow me to regain the patience to wait until february when the game is officially released.

Live long and prosper fellow VKF members.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]greyknight
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]greyknight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 9:19 pm

hi my name is john im from the uk im 23 years old, my in game name will probably be greyknight, my previous mmo experiance is Starwars galaxies, rappelz and eve online, i have been watching star trek since i was ten from voyager to deep space nine, my hobbies are football (soccer), motorsport and warhammer 40k my chosen path is going to be engineer.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 9:28 pm

[VKF]greyknight wrote:
hi my name is john im from the uk im 23 years old, my in game name will probably be greyknight, my previous mmo experiance is Starwars galaxies, rappelz and eve online, i have been watching star trek since i was ten from voyager to deep space nine, my hobbies are football (soccer), motorsport and warhammer 40k my chosen path is going to be engineer.

Greetings Greyknight and welcome to [VKF],

I look forward to having the chance to speak to you on the forums and also ingame throughout our fleet encounters that we have. If you have a general look around, you will find all and any relevant information which will be important to helping you to understand the ranking system for our fleet, as well as other general and important information. You may find yourself unable to create a forum in some of the forums though saying that you do not have the correct permission - be patient as this problem is in the process of being fixed by Kuhr.

You've chosen a brilliant career aspect, as for myself, I am going to be mainly associated with that of Tactical career path. I'm pleased that you enjoy Voyager, quite a proportion of trekkie's don't have much liking towards Voyager which is unfortunate because I believe that it is in fact the best Star Trek series. As for Warhammer 40k - Are you referring to the figures there or the actual Dawn of War games associated with them? I once collected such figures, but sadly that hobby died away, but I still to this day own all of the Dawn of War games associated with the figures, including the pre-order for the new expansion upcoming for Dawn of War II.

If you need any assistance with anything, if I can help you out, then please feel free to pop me a message otherwise for other matters contact either Kuhr or Keysailor.

Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]greyknight
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]greyknight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 9:39 pm

thanks for the warm welcome and to answer ur question i enjoy collecting the figures and dawn of war games but havent been on dawn of war 2 would like to any way like i said before cheers for the welcome and the pointers as well.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Sykar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 10:19 pm

[VKF]greyknight wrote:
I collected Warhammer models for a while as well but it died away, I still have them all though. I love the Warhammer games, especially DoW and I look forward to the DoW 2 expansion.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]AdmaralPicard

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:24 pm

I mistakingly created a new thread when i was trying to post on here.I outlined what i was interested in doing and that i wanted to join the fleet.I have always been interested in the vulcans and many of my game names are vulcan.I am interested in exploration,enginering and combat,Also i am interested in being based on or near a station if i do enginering or combat.
I am already downloading the beta files but it is taking slow.
Goodbye and live long and prosper. Smile
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 2:46 am

[VKF]AdmaralPicard wrote:
I mistakingly created a new thread when i was trying to post on here.I outlined what i was interested in doing and that i wanted to join the fleet.I have always been interested in the vulcans and many of my game names are vulcan.I am interested in exploration,enginering and combat,Also i am interested in being based on or near a station if i do enginering or combat.

Greetings Cadet, great to have you on VKF. Im Fleet Admiral Kuhr. I see you are interested in the Engineering field. Just for your knoweledge, I am the Chief Engineer of this Fleet. You need to report to the Engineer Thread toward the bottom of this site and read the information I have posted on the Engineering field and its progression. Check their for time to time for updates as well.

Down loading the Open-Beta has been a problem for many. Even though you may have not played the game as of yet, their is enough infomation and video here that will get you well inform before the game launches. Once again, welcome to VKF! If you have any further questions, please PM me.

Fleet Admiral V'las Sybok Kuhr
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:17 pm

Hey fellow fleet members,

I'm a new joined cadet, and here follows my introduction Smile.

My real name is Tom, you may call me by that name. I'm a student IT, so I'm pretty good when it comes to technology :p, meaning I can work wel with websites, forums, games, or anything related to other techs Smile.

I'm close to the age of 18, only 3 months left.

I'm situated in Belgium (GMT + 1)

I'm what they call a "hardcore" player, not only because of my in-game time but my experience in MMO's too.

I have played: Knight Online, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Aion, Fiesta Online, Rose Online, etc...

I used to play on GTA:SA online too, on a RP server, it was a pretty hardcore RP server (3 non-rp events and permanent ban). so I have quite a good RP experience when it comes to that.

As far as it comes to Star Trek, I only recently started watching the episodes of Star Trek, as I got the channel to watch it just recently, so my Strek Trek lore is a bit rusty.

I hope I can find a good community here, and hope to play a lot with all of you! Should you ever need my help feel free to ask! If your in the Open Beta that is Smile.

What I can contribute is all up what you allow me to do :p But I am always open to help if I can!

Greetings,

Vishion

Last edited by [VKF]Vishion on Thu 21 Jan 2010, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:35 pm

[VKF]Vishion wrote:

My real name is Tom, you may call me by that name. I'm a student IT, so I'm pretty good when it comes to technology :p, meaning I can work wel with websites, forums, games, or anything related to other techs Smile.

I'm what they call a "hardcore" player, not only because of my in-game time but my experience in MMO's too.

I have played: Knight Online, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Aion, Fiesta Online, Rose Online, etc...

I used to play on GTA:SA online too, on a RP server, it was a pretty hardcore RP server (3 non-rp events and permanent ban). so I have quite a good RP experience when it comes to that.

As far as it comes to Star Trek, I only recently started watching the episodes of Star Trek, as I got the channel to watch it just recently, so my Strek Trek lore is a bit rusty.

I hope I can find a good community here, and hope to play a lot with all of you! Should you ever need my help feel free to ask! If your in the Open Beta that is Smile.

What I can contribute is all up what you allow me to do :p But I am always open to help if I can!

Greetings,

Vishion

Greetings Tom,

My real name is Joshua, and clearly my ingame name is Kikki. Glad to have you as part as our Star Trek community. Here at VKF, we try to aim both at casual gamers, but then also the hardcore gamers, with keeping in mind of course that STO is very much a game for casual players, but with hardcore player material included of course. I'm currently part of VKF's Tactical Division, as well as being Ambassador to other fleets on STO. You'll find me hovering around most places on the forums, but especially the Alliance boards. I hope to have a chance to meet up in game on the open beta before it ends. If not, I am sure we will cross paths numerous times on the forums.

If you have any questions about anything relating to VKF, feel free to message me and I'd be happy to help you out.

Live Long and Prosper!

- Josh
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:44 pm

Quote :

I hope to have a chance to meet up in game on the open beta before it ends. If not, I am sure we will cross paths numerous times on the forums.

I'm sure we will.

Pleased to meet you!

Live long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Daho

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:43 am

[VKF]Vishion wrote:

Greetings,

Vishion

Greetings tom im justin otherwise known as daho , being a gmt player myself i will mostly be on to assist you with the small time difference ,so any problems dont hesitata to call.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]bloodsword
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]bloodsword

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:18 am

hi my name is mike in real life and i thank you for the invite,, i dont have a name yet , i may use bloodsword, mord, or rambo depending,, i wish i can have spock lol. im going to be a tac officer being a capt of my ship the USS NEW YORKER..

i will be the best vulcan i can be and hope we can be one of the best fleets out here..

im looking forward to play with u all soon.. thank you

Live Long And Prosper!!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

bloodsword wrote:
hi my name is mike in real life and i thank you for the invite,, i dont have a name yet , i may use bloodsword, mord, or rambo depending,, i wish i can have spock lol. im going to be a tac officer being a capt of my ship the USS NEW YORKER..

i will be the best vulcan i can be and hope we can be one of the best fleets out here..

Live Long And Prosper!!

Welcome to the fleet! I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our ranks! Should you require any help, feel free to ask me or any other fleet member and they'll be glad to help you out Smile.

I doubt you'll be able to get the name Spock but You'll never know good luck Smile.

Live long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:37 pm

bloodsword wrote:

Live Long And Prosper!!

Greetings, welcome to VKF! Great to have you as a Cadet here. Commander Keysailor will fill you in on the details of this Fleet. Feel free to look around and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fleet Admiral V'las Sybok Kuhr
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 3:08 pm

[VKF]AdmaralPicard wrote:
Welcome Cadet AdmaralPicard, and congratulations on your selection to the VKF, and your excellent choice of career area! Please report to the Chief Engineer by replying to the thread "Engineering Class" on his forum near the bottom of the main index page. He will help guide you in your career progression. You may also want to peruse the forums "Career Center" and "Main Hall". In the Main Hall, you will find a recent posting showing the VKF's positions of leadership. Feel free to reply to that post if you desire any of these positions - even if they already have someone in place. The Vulcan High Council makes all decisions on the disposition of officers to positions of leadership.

I see from your profile you are in the UK, at GMT-0? We have several members in GMT-1, as well as GMT-5 and GMT+8 (there may be more). But it seems we often find each other online at the same time regardless of timezone - which is good!

I'm not sure from your introductions if you ave already created an account on the STO forum - If you have, please let us know your username on that forum. If you haven't, you should do so asap. It is easiest if your username on STO matches your username here (but without the [VKF]), but it's your choice.

On the STO forum, please edit your signature to include something similar to this (centered):
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

Ne-lan AdmaralPicard, USS [yourshipname], NCC-[yourdesignation]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

If you peruse the Career Info thread, you will see that we have insignia avatars for the STO forum. You can download a copy of your (Ne-lan) insignia avatar from http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/insignia.htm then upload it to the STO forum for your avatar.

Our current vent server is:

And finally, please review the post in the Recruitment Center titled "Your first duties when accepted into the Fleet" as that will give you all the info you need to gain your first promotion to Ot-lan (Lieutenant) in the VKF. I look forward to your first promotion!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Main Hall, or pm me, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with your new Fleet and learn the ropes (it isn't difficult).

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I am sure we will all enjoy STO more fully with your presence. Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 3:26 pm

[VKF]Vishion wrote:
Greetings,
Vishion
Welcome Cadet Vishion aka Tom, my RL name is Chris, but I generally go by Keysailor online. I'm glad to see you know how to work with forums, I am currently working on our new forum (to replace this one), which is at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum - please go there and create an account for yourself, then take a look around. I could use some help! It is a vBulletin 4.0.1 site, and I've been working on the cosmetics to get it right for us, but the control mechanisms are pretty arcane - I'm experienced in general web design, but not forums. If you have familiarity with this brand-new (and totally different) version of vBulletin, your help would be greatly appreciated!

As a reminder, you should report into the Chief Science Officer's form at the bottom of the index page here, in the thread "Welcome to the Science Division - Science Officers reply to this post". We will be building a good source of information in that forum for Science Officers, and I hope you will have many valuable contributions. How did you do in open beta - did you get to Lt. Cmdr. or higher where you could start looking at the specific Science Officer abilities?

Will you be active in Head Start? I'd suggest you create your in-game character as soon as it begins (Friday, 29 Jan at 9am USPST or 5pm GMT-0 (if I have my calculations right). The faster you get in, the better chance you have of getting the character name(s) you want. Personally, you can look in-game for Keysailor, K'Salor, and any other variant spelling, as I will name all my characters similarly.

In-game, your help will be very much appreciated. We will be actively seeking to create the VKF Fleet in-game as soon as Head Start begins, so if you can confirm your STO username for us, that would help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them or pm me, I try to keep up on this forum (in between working on the new version).

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I am sure we will all enjoy STO more fully with your presence. Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 3:37 pm

bloodsword wrote:
Live Long And Prosper!!
Welcome Cadet bloodsword (Mike), I am Chris, but go by Keysailor online. Congratulations on your selection to the VKF! I see you have chosen the Tactical career field, so you should report in to the Chief Tactical Officer (his forum is at the bottom of the main index page). He will help guide you in your career progression. You may also want to peruse the forums "Career Center" and "Main Hall". In the Main Hall, you will find a recent posting showing the VKF's positions of leadership. Feel free to reply to that post if you desire any of these positions - even if they already have someone in place. The Vulcan High Council makes all decisions on the disposition of officers to positions of leadership.

Guessing by your ship name, are you in the timezone US EST? Both our Fleet Admiral and myself are also, although that doesn't often seem to make a difference, I have seen every Fleet member in-game at some point or other during open beta, I think we all have unique schedules.

I'm not sure from your introduction if you have already created an account on the STO forum - If you have, please let us know your username on that forum. If you haven't, you should do so asap. It is easiest if your username on STO matches your username here (but without the [VKF]), but it's your choice.

Please review the post in the Recruitment Center titled "Your first duties when accepted into the Fleet" as that will give you all the info you need to gain your first promotion to Ot-lan (Lieutenant) in the VKF. In particular, you should amend your username on this forum (adding the prefix [VKF]) and you should edit your avatar and signature in your userCP on the STO forum to show your membership in our Fleet.

fyi, our current vent server is:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in any thead or pm me, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with your new Fleet and learn the ropes (it isn't difficult).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next