The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Your Profession. VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your Profession.

Go down 
+4
beast17
MacQueen
vulcanpinch123
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

What will be you profession in STO?
Back to top Go down
vulcanpinch123
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
vulcanpinch123

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 8:25 pm

what is yours
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 9:53 pm

vulcanpinch123 wrote:
what is yours

Im looking at the Science field, but this may change though...
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 8:08 pm

This is what, I like to do in this fleet Peace Treaties,
Diplomacy, Science field. Would like to be the Ambassador. To this fleet
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 11:28 pm

Imperial1 wrote:

Greetings Imperial1. Ambassador field is open so you may be the Ambassdor to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Being an Ambassador for our Fleet is a priviledge so take pride in it. You can make Peace Treaties and do Diplomacy for this Fleet. Just to let you know that at the moment our Fleet is at a state of war with BOK. If you wish to negotiate a truce with them for a peace treaty you may. Though no combat between us and BOK has taken place we remain on a war footing with them when the game launch. Any questions just ask. Also, I see your interested in the Science field as well. You may study in this field as well...Admiral out. Also, I will make some sort of insigna for your Ambassador role....
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 1:53 pm

Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:

Greetings Imperial1. Ambassador field is open so you may be the Ambassdor to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Being an Ambassador for our Fleet is a priviledge so take pride in it. You can make Peace Treaties and do Diplomacy for this Fleet. Just to let you know that at the moment our Fleet is at a state of war with BOK. If you wish to negotiate a truce with them for a peace treaty you may. Though no combat between us and BOK has taken place we remain on a war footing with them when the game launch. Any questions just ask. Also, I see your interested in the Science field as well. You may study in this field as well...Admiral out. Also, I will make some sort of insigna for your Ambassador role....

Thank you for this Post. I will work on this BOK and other Race too.
Live long and prosper
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 2:46 am

Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:

Live long and prosper

Also Ambassador Imperial11. Work on opening up some Embassys as well on other Fleets websites. A good way to have direct contact with those we have treaties with and are our allies as well...Admiral Kuhr out.
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 12:28 pm

Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:

Live long and prosper

Also Ambassador Imperial11. Work on opening up some Embassys as well on other Fleets websites. A good way to have direct contact with those we have treaties with and are our allies as well...Admiral Kuhr out.

All ready done. Bean at 4 other fleet forums.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 2:29 pm

Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:

Live long and prosper

Very Good Ambassador. Also, do you wish to be Chief Science Officer as well. Since this is open also...Admiral out.

Last edited by Sybok Kuhr on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 3:33 pm

Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:

Live long and prosper

Very Good Ambassador. Also, do you wish be Chief Science Officer as well. Since this is open also...Admiral out.

Thank you
I'll Take the "Chief Science Officer" job too
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 4:05 pm

Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Imperial1 wrote:

Live long and prosper

Very Good Ambassador. Also, do you wish be Chief Science Officer as well. Since this is open also...Admiral out.

Thank you
I'll Take the "Chief Science Officer" job too

Will do. Your are now The Vulcan Kolinahr Chief of Science Officer...I will also post this on our official Thread on STO...Admiral out.
Back to top Go down
MacQueen
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 7:27 pm

Command. Laughing
Back to top Go down
beast17
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 6:15 pm

i would like to be chief medical officer
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 7:03 pm

beast17 wrote:
i would like to be chief medical officer

chief medical officer
Take your post and on the fourms of STO and here
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

If possible I would like to earn the rank of Liaison, to have the reponsibility of representing us to other factions our races.
2ndly, I would like to be known as a Vulcan Priest/Historian.
Third, I would also like to earn the right of Instructor for hand to hand combat for away team missions.

I would be very humbled to earn the right for these three positions, even it means me staying as a cadet in rank.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:33 pm

Kiflin wrote:
If possible I would like to earn the rank of Liaison, to have the reponsibility of representing us to other factions our races.
Third, I would also like to earn the right of Instructor for hand to hand combat for away team missions.

I would be very humbled to earn the right for these three positions, even it means me staying as a cadet in rank.

All what you have said sounds good...I will start to work on this at once..

Fleet Admiral Kuhr.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:51 am

I'm an experienced gamer in mmo's and fps so i will gladly take on the role as a combat officer or a Tactician. I can coordinate attacks on enemies and organize raids of enemy bases. I have experience raiding from wow
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 4:00 am

Weed743 wrote:
I'm an experienced gamer in mmo's and fps so i will gladly take on the role as a combat officer or a Tactician. I can coordinate attacks on enemies and organize raids of enemy bases. I have experience raiding from wow

Sounds good. We will talk more on this.
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 5:59 pm

Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Kiflin wrote:

Fleet Admiral Kuhr.
Yes it doe's sound good to have
The 2ndly, I would like to be known as a Vulcan Priest/Historian.
We do have that now been looking for some one to run it. at the other web site we have.
Kuhr what you think?
This is the web site he/she will have to go too.
http://vulcanhighcouncil.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
let me now how that help's
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:11 pm

Sovall wrote:
Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Kiflin wrote:

Fleet Admiral Kuhr.
Yes it doe's sound good to have
The 2ndly, I would like to be known as a Vulcan Priest/Historian.
We do have that now been looking for some one to run it. at the other web site we have.
Kuhr what you think?
This is the web site he/she will have to go too.
http://vulcanhighcouncil.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
let me now how that help's

Sounds good Ambassador. Make it so.
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:21 am

I went to the website and registered, you will find that I posted in the section you were referring to.

This should keep me very busy for a while.
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:56 am

Kiflin wrote:
I went to the website and registered, you will find that I posted in the section you were referring to.

This should keep me very busy for a while.
good ill give you monter rights over there gl
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 3:24 am

Thanks again Wink
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 2:32 am

I would like to request the position of Chief Security Officer.

I have previous experience in Human Law and understandings of how legal issues maybe handled on Earth.
I'm very much eager to learn about Vulcan Laws and practices to better myself and assist the Fleet to the best
of my ability.

Thank you for considering me for this position among the fleet.

///OOC: I also enjoy RP and will attempt to play through STO mostly in character.
Back to top Go down

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 2:38 am

Tech wrote:
I would like to request the position of Chief Security Officer.

I have previous experience in Human Law and understandings of how legal issues maybe handled on Earth.
I'm very much eager to learn about Vulcan Laws and practices to better myself and assist the Fleet to the best
of my ability.

Thank you for considering me for this position among the fleet.

///OOC: I also enjoy RP and will attempt to play through STO mostly in character.

I think that would be a wonderful idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Profession. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Profession.   Your Profession. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Profession.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet :: Starbase: Vulcan Prime :: Career Center-
Jump to: